This blog has MOST RECENT INFO FIRST. . .so make sure to scroll down or click on the Archives so you can read the entire story of Tillie's incredible fight for life!
Check out PetConnect Rescue for adoptable cats and dogs! Also to donate for Tillie and the pups: (please comment that it is for Tillie): http://www.petconnectrescue.org/

Friday, November 25, 2011

6 weeks old

Sorry for the delay in the blog! The pups are getting so big! They are playful and so cute. Tillie is just a Miracle and it is the best feeling ever opening the doors to the room they are in and seeing Tillie and all 9 puppies wagging their tails! Here are some updated photos.




 Can we come out now?



 Look at my big paws!!
 Mama Tillie. . . she is amazing!



 all of the foods gone. .. .but now we have a toy!

 I'm sleepy. . . and happy. . .


nine sleepy happy pups!

1 comment:

  1. Found this via PetFinder and oh...my...gosh. I'm not kidding when I say I cried at not only the beautiful pictures of these amazing pups, but also Tillie's story. We're unable to adopt one at the moment (we're under contract for a house but don't move in until mid-January) but I know all 9 will find forever homes very quickly. :)

    ReplyDelete